RED, BLUE, BROWN

 Just let me get lost in your eyes

Shining bright under the sunlight

Just like a beautiful gem

Hidden deep inside a treasure box. 

How I wish to get lost in them

Swing through those waves

Let it wash all over me 

All of our dreams intertwined

My mind, longing to spent my days with you 

Talking, walking, sitting in silence

You black coffee, me sweet tea. 

The days we spent might be little

The nights we talked were short

But the thread pulling you 

Closer to my heart

Tells me a different story. 

You walked towards me 

Bring a smile into my face

Making blush a little 

My heart skipping a beat. 

The sparks I felt when our fingers touched

The sparks I felt when our eyes met 

The sparks I felt when our souls danced 

All of these were real to me 

All of these are dear to me. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts